Location, location, location! Large, open, brick traditional in Sandy Springs with easy access to GA 400, I-285, and within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Recently renovated Master on Main, with brand new roof, refinished hardwoods, new interior & exterior paint, & new carpet. Top rated Heards Ferry Elem/Riverwood Charter HS district, close to The Epstein School & Mount Vernon Presbyterian School. Large, private backyard - entertain on the deck or the patio! Fully finished terrace level w/ built in office, bed & full bath. Move in ready. Welcome home!
- Rooms: Family Room, Great Room
- Fireplace: 1 (Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Disp Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, His & Her Closets, Trey Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Gas, Zoned
- Laundry: Laundry Room, Main Level
- Style: European, Traditional
- Parking: 2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Sidewalk, Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Tennis Unlighted, Walk to Shopping
- Exterior: 1-2 Step Entry, Deck, Fenced Yard
- Elementary School: Heards Ferry
- Middle School: Ridgeview Charter
- High School: Riverwood International Charter
- Constructed: 2000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 3 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583