STUNNING HOME - completely renovated in the highly sought after gated community of Country Club of the South! Level lot with circular drive. Move in ready with new paint, floors, windows, roof, stainless appliances, HVACs! You will love this open floor plan with a fabulous kitchen that is perfect for entertaining. Hurry - you don't want to miss this opportunity!
- Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Library/Office, Separate Den, Separate Lvng Rm, Wine Cellar
- Fireplace: 4 (In Basement, In Great/Fam Room, In Master Bedroom, In Other Room)
- Disabled Feature: None
- Basement: Yes (Bath, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry)
- Interior: 9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, 9 ft + Ceil Lower, 2-Story Foyer, Cathedral Ceiling, Disp Attic Stairs, Exposed Beams, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Skylights, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Cooling: Ceiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Laundry Chute, Main Level
- Style: European
- Parking: 3 Car Garage, Auto Garage Door, Driveway, Side/Rear Entry
- Pool: None
- Neighborhood Amenities: Club House, Country Club, Gated, Golf, Homeowners Assoc, Playground, Restaurant, Security, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools
- Exterior: 1-2 Step Entry, Deck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Garden Area, Gas Grill, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Elementary School: Barnwell
- Middle School: Autrey Mill
- High School: Johns Creek
- Constructed: 1988
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
FMLS data last refreshed 8 minutes ago.
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Helium - 404-995-7583